The new lists are enumerated at earn.com/lists. You can browse them to reach the following broad classes of verified users:
- Executives and Investors. Get in touch with different types of executivesand investors through Earn.com, including CEOs, CTOs, venture capitalists, angels, and startup founders.
- Professionals. Reach many different kinds of professionals, including designers, open source developers, writers, legal professionals, and research scientists.
- Digital Currency Investors. Talk to thousands of digital currency investors, including buyers of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, ZCash, Litecoin, Monero, Ripple, Augur, Golem, Dash, PIVX, and Tether.
- Engineers. Recruit and survey engineers with specific skills, including:
- Backend developers as a group, or subsets that know Python, Ruby, PHP, Go, Java, C#, or SQL
- Systems programmers that know C, C++, or Assembly
- Mobile developers familiar with Android or iOS (including either Swiftor Objective C)
- Data scientists who can code in Matlab or R
- Experts in particular subject matter areas, like blockchains, machine learning, networking, or embedded development.
This is just the start and we are constantly adding new lists, but feel free to fill out this form to suggest a list if there’s one you’d particularly like to see.